South Africa’s premier property expo is back in Joburg!
South Africa’s premier property exhibition is making its way to Johannesburg once again on 12 – 14 October at the Sandton Convention Centre. The Property Buyer Show is designed to introduce you to the right brands to help guide you along your property journey. Meet leading brands such as Private Property, Standard Bank, Select Property, Nedbank, Seven Capital, Just Property, Old Mutual, RealNet, RE/MAX, Lightstone Property, STBB, Reeflords, Santam, Caliber Properties, Firzt Realty and more…
The show also has two educational theatres for First-Time Buyers and Property Investors where industry experts provide practical property advice and best practices about buying a first home or adding to an investment portfolio.
The visitor experience will include opportunities to discuss affordability and interact with lenders, see new developments and agent listings, compare prices, understand rental returns and make informed decisions about their purchase.
“As first-time buyers, we received some good tips, what we were discussing was confirmed and we felt a bit more at ease with process” – Property Buyer Show visitor
With more than 50 leading estate agents, developers and other property brands exhibiting, all buyers, investors and sellers should make a point of not missing out on this experience to take your first/next step on the property ladder.
“As a property investor and author myself I learnt something. I think it is necessary to attend these shows to stay inspired, focused and in touch with new trends” – Property Buyer Show visitor
Are you preparing to buy your first home and feeling a little overwhelmed? or wanting to expand your property investment portfolio but want to find out where the next best investment is? If you answered yes to either of these, The Property Buyer Show is the place to be.
Discussion topics include:
• Financial considerations when buying your first home
• Rent2buy Finance concept
• How to find the best property and get the best deal for it
• Top tips for first-time buyers
• Gauteng’s best performing investment hotspots
• How to structure your property investment portfolio for maximum gains
• The principles of investing to jump start your successful property portfolio
• Taking Transfer – Your Rights
• Extracting value through property development
“We want to buy a house next year, but don’t really know where to start. There are lots of articles online but it would be much better to talk to a real person and ask questions”
Benefits for first-time home buyers include:
• Meet with the law firms who will register the purchase with the deeds office and advise you about including the property on your Will.
• See some of the leading brands and products that you can furnish your new home with!
• Meet with Estate Agents who can help you find your dream home.
• Meet with financiers and understand your affordability, how to apply for a bond, and shop around for the best interests rates.
• Meet with developers selling off-plan – saving you money on expensive transfer duties.
• Meet with insurance companies who can provide your life, building and home contents cover.
A whole new world!
For more information or to buy tickets, see the floorplan or take a gander at the event brochure. Click on the button below to see the amazing world of property.
* Meet the exhibitors | * Link to the Cape Town event | * List of sponsors | * Contract details |